• Share our passion to improve community understanding of the autism explosion in our region, and the implications therefor
• Share our urgency about the dire need to expand options for adult services, programs, and housing in our region
• Share our passion for educating and networking the autism community in the Bay Area
• Be a strong team player, with a positive attitude
• Have strong organizational and/or advocacy skills
We have five board meetings per year, usually in Palo Alto, plus committee and regional meetings as may be needed. Board members are expected to volunteer at events and behind the scenes, engaging in strategic planning, planning meeting and events, developing our communications, writing letters, and meeting with community leaders.
If you are interested in learning more, please email us per above. Thank you!