Parents of children with special needs, siblings and professionals in the field of developmental disabilities recognize Camphill communities as providing an inspired alternative to conventional schooling and adult living environments for children, youth and adults with special needs. Would you like to learn more about this special model of care? Are you currently engaged in creating a Camphill-inspired community? Then this practical, intensive workshop is for you!
WHEN: Friday, Nov. 18 – Saturday, Nov. 19, 2016
WHERE: Camphill Communities California, 4096 Fairway Drive, Soquel, CA 95073.
COST: $250 per person includes lunches and dinners
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register: http://admininstitute.net/workshops/inspired-communities/
Workshops offered in this 2-day program will include:
- Essentials of Camphill: Ask the Experts — panel of Camphill coworkers
- Starting a Camphill-Inspired Community: Our Story — conversation with new community founders
- Training Coworkers: Introduction to the Camphill Academy — Camphill Academy faculty
- Navigating Funding and State Regulations — Shelley Burtt, Camphill Foundation
- Board Organization and Fundraising Fundamentals — Claus Sproll, AdminInstitute
- Evolving Visions of Camphill: From Today into the Future — roundtable conversation
Meals: Friday lunch and dinner, Saturday lunch included in cost of conference. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions. Notice should be
provided when you are registering for conference.
Co-sponsored by Camphill Academy, Camphill Foundation and Camphill Association (camphill.edu; camphillfoundation.org; camphill.org)