July 11: Parent-Directed Supported Living Services at PHP, San Jose, 10am-3pm
July 16: Disability Awareness Night at San Jose Giants San Jose, 7pm
October 23: Let a Thousand Flowers Bloom: Adult Autism/DD Programs and Housing Conference
Santa Clara University, Locatelli Center, 8:30am-5pm
Registration opens here week of July 6!
Preview the program, and sponsorship info
California Autism Surge
Did you know:
• California has experienced a 28-fold increase in autism cases since 1987?
• Calif's adult autism population will double in the next five years and triple in ten?
• About 1.2% of Calif male births yield autism cases?
• Autism intakes into the Calif Developmental Services system now represents about 5,000 births per year.
• Video (11 min) on Autism Rising
• Download PDF of Autism Rising
• Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org